
I love listening to my ipod when I'm bored. The songs that I usually listen to are up beat music because it makes feel happy, but I do have some sad slow songs. I usually don't listen to those kinds of songs because i get emotional really fast. One thing I like about the nano-chromatic is when you shake it the song changes but the other thing that I like about it that its easy to carry and its slim.

i have an ipod nano chromatic and you hav one too!!!! yaaaaahhhh!!!!☺
ReplyDeleteI WANT ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteI WANT A PURPLE ONE!!! (obviously)
Jasmine, what colour do yu have ?
i had blue but...now i have black like you jasmine natayla the purple one looks dark blue mixed with purple(so it ends up looking like dark blue)
ReplyDeleteI have a black one because the purple looked sooooo horrible!!!! Try NOT to get purple Natayla because it looks soooo wierd!!!! Get a black one and then put a purple cover on it!! Now that going to look sweeeeeettt!!!
ReplyDeleteokaay, fine.
ReplyDeleteI'll get a good case to put over it,
since the purple one looks sooo horrible!
NOO! i want a blue one, now.
ReplyDeletecuz i don't wanna get a pink one,
ReplyDeletebecause Tina has it, and i wanna get a purple cuz it looks sooo good on the screen, but yu guys say it looks horrible. And i don't wanna get black cuz two people already have it ( and probably more) and i don't want red, yellow, or orange.
Should i get:
~ green.
~ blue.
~ purple.
~ black.
? ? ? ? ? ?
nvm, i dun't want purple anymore.
ReplyDeleteSo choose between:
~ green
~ blue
~ black
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?